Saturday, April 10, 2010

matt is my boyfriend

ihanna has confirmed that she is dating baseball star Matt Kemp but the singer insists that their relationship is not serious.
"He's my boyfriend. It's new, and it's fun, and it's nothing too serious, you know. I just want to have fun, and that's what it's about," She told Ryan Seacrest on his KIIS FM radio show.
The 'Umbrella' hitmaker, 22, was first linked to the baseball star at the beginning of the year but she had denied it, Conatctmusic reported.
Meanwhile, her friend Katy Perry is set to tie the knot with fiance Russell Brand later this year and has given Rihanna the daunting task of organising her hen party.
"She put that on me last week. Now I have to come up with something cool, because she's getting married in India, so I'm like, okay now what do I do to match that for a bachelorette party?", the 'Russian Roulette' singer said.

No comments:

Post a Comment