Monday, August 2, 2010

never be sad

"Why did I fall for you when you just keep falling for her?" 

"Where there is love, there is pain" 

"Some of us think holding on makes us strong; but sometimes it is letting go." -Herman Hesse 

"I was never one to patiently pick up broken fragments and glue them together again and tell myself that the mended whole was as good as new. What is broken is broken and I'd rather remember it as it was at its best than mend it and see the broken places as long as I lived." - Margaret Mitchell 

"Love can sometimes be magic. But magic can sometimes just be an illusion. - Javan 

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened. 

If it were supposed to feel good they wouldn't call it a crush. 

"Though it's been a while now, I can still feel so much pain. Like the knife that cuts you, the would heals. But the scar � that scar remains." - Bret Michaels 

Love starts with a hug, grows with a kiss, and ends with a tear.

"You hurt me more than I deserve, how can you be so cruel? I love you more than you deserve, why am I such a fool?" 

"People think it's holding on that makes you stronger, but sometimes it's letting go" 

No comments:

Post a Comment