Friday, June 8, 2012

Soicial networking


The passion of social networking. Is it beneficial or time killer?

I wake up early and check the twitter updates daily. I check all the people’s updates comments.  I am connected and following many people who are expertise in their areas. I am personally following Writers, motivators, trainers, politicians, actors, social reformers, news channels, media people and many students too. I keep checking their styles too. Some time it arises in my mind that are we slave of these networking.
Finally I got answer from several people that they favor it we are neither slave nor addicted we are just following the speed of the word and are connected with each other.
I may be addicted to doing these things. when I feel lonely it gives me company , when get sad I watch videos which motivates me, when I am in trouble I find the solutions on Google search by the different people on the boards, when I fall in love I can chat her, when I go for a tour I get connections with friends
The wiki Answer has its different opinion on it. It explains that “Social networking has enabled us today to climb the mountains of connectivity so easily and you know the best part of it? Most of the online services like chatting, emailing etc are totally free, so even the middle and the low classes can enjoy the services. It is therefore a big merit of this feature that cutting on the expenditure of ISD call rates, we can easily connect to the people of our beats easily, in case they are living in some other country. With the Internet social networking, one can easily present him/her before everyone. What does one need to do? Simply take a stand, spend some 3000-4000 bucks, create your own website, design it, put contents and finally you are done.” 
 Social networking is a recent invention that has the internet still at the edge of its seat due to its popularity with people. This is mostly because it really is for the people. Bringing every kind of social group together in one place and letting them interact is really a big thing indeed. Everything about it lies on the advantages and disadvantages of social networking, and what it can do for you.

The advantages of social networking are more and more
Low cost: it's cheaper to use online social networking for both personal and business use because most of it is usually free.
Builds credibility:  You definitely can gain the customers' confidence if you can connect to them on both a personal and professional level.
Connections: You are friends with people who have other friends, and so on. There is potential in such a common situation.
Face to face networking: A little less personal than face to face networking.
A little more time taking: Keeping up with social networking can be a full time job (or for any of my clients my job).
Scams and harassment: There is a potential for failure of security in both personal and business context.
Just in a hand
No need to remember the phone numbers, contact details etc. One simple account inter-connects so many sites. I traced my teachers and friends whom I left 20years back. So I really like to share views and greets every one through these sites- in this fast moving world.
A student’s group research on the effect of social networking explains his way
·         It helps in breaking monotonous life of individuals as these sites are filled with activities and really have interesting applications which never allow you to get bored which is great since people need enjoyment after hard day of work which these sites provides.

·         It also helps in expanding your business because there are millions of people who are on these sites and there is no better medium to promote your business among you friends, family and others than social media.

·         One never feels left out due to it because you get know about your family and friends birthdays, anniversaries and other important things which are happening in their life.




No comments:

Post a Comment