Tuesday, November 16, 2010

sweeety will not miss me too much now

i helped her a lot, i called her  a lot i missed her a lot


today is 16 Nov.. she doest know what am i for her. she may be engaged with someone. why she is not understanding me


u think that i am disconnecting ur fon having fon in my hand, i was shocked when she send this MSG at 11 on 14 nov.


i have put your phone in rejected list.


hay hey my god........................ what kind of girls are these.  i wouldn't understand them properly




she wass telling that dont talk me like that..................




i am really sick of this kind of things i want to go somewhere,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, please dont use this kind of words for me................................


please i wouldn't do anything.......












it was history when i called her 300 times .................... she may not have seen but   at this night i called her 300 times and send her 90 message my god can anyone do it for his girlfriend




she never tried to understand the true love of someone but why will she understand it really i hate this kind of girls




don.t talk me again this way ....... ha aha ah i was cursing  myself for it

No comments:

Post a Comment