Improve your English while asking the following questions. Try to answer honestly. You can speak a bit more and lots of questions may be very easy. It will improve thinking power too. Change the seat with your conversations partners and then ask him with expression as you are taking his interview. Don’t worry about mistakes, once you start speaking English it will keep removing itself
1. What annoys you about taking trains to work?
2. What annoys you most about living at home with your family?
3. Do you think you have habits that annoy other people?
4. Do you get annoyed when someone cuts in front of you when you are waiting in line?
5. What are some new pet peeves you have as a result of recent technology (i.e. cell phone use)?
6. What annoying habits does your best friend have?
7. Do you get annoyed when other people display bad manners? Give some examples.
8. What is the most annoying thing for you?
9. What is the most annoying thing about your partner?
10. Do you annoy people with some of your habits?
11. What is something that your parents do that annoy you?
12. If something is annoying you, what do you usually do?
13. How do you change annoying habits
14. What are some things that car drivers do that annoy you?
15. What kind of people annoys you?
16. Who is the most annoying person you know? Why?
17. How do you inform someone they are being annoying
18. Do you think other people find you annoying? Why?
19. Is there anything about your teacher that annoys you? What will you do about it?
20. Why do people get annoyed?