Saturday, December 18, 2010

Charlize Theron

harlize Theron Quote

"I've always been very proud to be a South African and I've always been very honest to people about that. And whatever I can do in my power I promise you I will do."



CHARLIZE THERONBIOGRAPHY

Charlize TheronCharlize Theron was born in Benoni, South Africa, on August 7, 1975. Her father Charles worked on the family's road construction business, which mother Gerda took over after Charles' death in 1991. Charlize Theron experienced tragedy early on in her life when her mother shot her father in self-defense after he threatened to kill her and Charlize in a drunken state.

Since the farm they lived on had no means of entertainment (no television or movies), Charlize Theron used her passion for dancing (specifically ballet) and her imagination to stay entertained. After dancing in Johannesburg, she began modeling in Milan, Italy by the time she was 16.

Charlize Theron Works As Mod

No comments:

Post a Comment