Monday, December 13, 2010

I don’t need Sonam’s advice: Kangna


"I can also things like that but I don't. I don't know what is best for Sonam, I don't know what she should be doing with her life because I don't think about her life. It is very kind of her to think about me, but really I don't need her advice," she told HT City in response to Sonam’s remarks.
KangnaConsidering that Sonam is newer in the business than her, does she think it was right for her to make the statement?
"Firstly, Sonam is not junior to me. She is 85 born and I am 87 born."
Remind her that Sonam debuted a year after her in 2007, and Kangna says, "No, I am much more junior to her. I came into the industry when I was 17. She has always been here and has got good guidance. I don't think she wanted to be mean to me, she must have said it in the heat of the moment."
Meanwhile, Kangna says she is doing the needful. "I have been working on my accent to get rid of the thickness in it."

No comments:

Post a Comment